The Army Sports Control Board approached us via our colleagues in BFBS Sport for assistance with their prestigious annual Army Sports Awards, which we’ve delivered annually since 2016.
A low cost production for this ceremony which celebrates the best of army sports across a range of activities from boxing to rowing. The event is a highlight of the Army Events calendar with attendance from some of the most senior military officers in the British Army there to recognise outstanding achievement from military sporting professionals across all ranks.
In order to deliver a high quality finish at a modest price we engaged with a trusted supplier to devise a sound, stage and lighting solution that would make the best of the venue and the space we had to work in.
We devised a low cost production solution featuring:
- A lighting package suitable for TV filming
- High quality sound system: PA speakers, lectern mic and hand held wireless mics, plus stands
- Raised stage with ramp for wheelchair access
- 4 Video screens around the venue showing the live action from the stage as well as pre-edited VT inserts
- 24 wireless uplighters around the room to create ambient lighting effects
- Rear truss with drape backdrop
- All crew and technicians to run the above plus an event manager to ensure smooth running of the event throughout the day.